Terms of service
This post is also available in: 日本語
Online Shopping Terms of Service
Registered users (hereinafter referred to as “users”) are required to use this service in accordance with this agreement.
- Registered users (hereinafter referred to as “users”) are required to use this service in accordance with this agreement.
- In addition to this agreement, our shop may make various provisions (hereinafter referred to as “individual provisions”) such as rules for use. These individual provisions shall form part of this agreement regardless of their name.
- If the provisions of this agreement conflict with the provisions of the individual provisions in the preceding paragraph, the provisions of the individual provisions shall prevail unless otherwise specified in the individual provisions.
Article 2 (Registration)
- In this service, the registration applicant agrees to this agreement, applies for usage registration by the method specified by our shop, and our shop notifies the registration applicant of the approval for this, and the usage registration is completed. ..
- If we judge that the applicant for usage registration has the following reasons, we may not approve the application for usage registration, and we shall not be obliged to disclose the reason.
- When false matters are reported when applying for usage registration
- When false matters are reported when applying for usage registration
- In addition, when our shop judges that the usage registration is not appropriate
Article 3 (Management of user ID and password)
- The user shall manage the user ID and password of this service at his / her own risk.
- Under no circumstances may the user transfer or lend the user ID and password to or share with a third party. If the combination of user ID and password matches the registered information and you are logged in, our shop will consider it to be used by the user who has registered that user ID.
- We shall not be liable for any damages caused by the use of your user ID and password by a third party, unless our shop has intentional or gross negligence.
Article 4 (sales contract)
- In this service, the sales contract shall be concluded when the user applies for purchase to our shop and notifies that our shop has accepted the application. In addition, the ownership of the product shall be transferred to the user when our shop delivers the product to the delivery company.
- If the user falls under any of the following reasons, our shop shall be able to cancel the sales contract set forth in the preceding paragraph without notifying the user in advance.
- If the user violates this agreement
- When the delivery of the product is not completed due to unknown delivery address or long absence
- When we admit that the relationship of trust between our shop and the user has been damaged
- The payment method, delivery method, cancellation method of purchase application, return method, etc. related to this service will be determined separately by our shop.
Article 5 (Intellectual Property Rights)
The copyright or other intellectual property rights of product photos and other content (hereinafter referred to as “content”) provided by this service belong to our shop and legitimate right holders such as content providers, and users These may not be reproduced, reprinted, modified, or otherwise used for secondary purposes without permission.
Article 6 (Prohibited matters)
The user shall not do the following acts when using this service.
- Acts that violate laws or public order and morals
- Acts related to criminal activity
- Acts that infringe copyrights, trademark rights and other intellectual property rights included in this service
- Acts that destroy or interfere with the functions of our server or network
- The act of using the information obtained by this service commercially
- Acts that may interfere with the operation of our service
- Unauthorized access or attempting this
- Acts of collecting or accumulating personal information about other users
- Impersonating another user
- Acts that directly or indirectly benefit antisocial forces in connection with our services
- Other acts that our shop deems inappropriate
Article 7 (suspension of provision of this service, etc.)
- If we determine that there is any of the following reasons, we may suspend or suspend the provision of all or part of this service without notifying the user in advance.
- When performing maintenance, inspection or updating of the computer system related to this service
- When it becomes difficult to provide this service due to force majeure such as an earthquake, lightning strike, fire, power outage or natural disaster
- When the computer or communication line stops due to an accident
- In addition, when our shop judges that it is difficult to provide this service
- Our shop shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage suffered by the user or a third party due to the suspension or interruption of the provision of this service, regardless of the reason.
Article 8 (Usage restrictions and deregistration)
- In any of the following cases, our shop may restrict the use of all or part of this service to the user or cancel the registration as a user without prior notice. I will.
- If you violate any provision of this agreement
- When it turns out that there is a false fact in the registered items
- When the credit card notified by the user as a payment method is suspended
- When there is a default of payment obligations such as fees
- When there is no response to the contact from our shop for a certain period of time
- When this service has not been used for a certain period of time since the last use
- In addition, when our shop judges that the use of this service is not appropriate
- Our shop does not take any responsibility for the damage caused to the user by the act performed by our shop based on this article.
Article 9 (withdrawal)
The user shall be able to withdraw from this service by following the prescribed withdrawal procedure.
Article 10 (Denial of Warranty and Disclaimer)
- Our shop has virtually or legal defects (safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, effectiveness, suitability for a specific purpose, security defects, errors and bugs, infringement of rights, etc.) in this service. Includes.) Is not guaranteed to be absent.
- Our shop does not take any responsibility for any damage caused to the user by this service. However, if the contract between our shop and the user regarding this service (including this agreement) is a consumer contract stipulated in the Consumer Contract Law, this disclaimer does not apply, but in this case In addition, our shop foresaw or foresaw damages caused by special circumstances among the damages caused to the user due to default or illegal acts due to our negligence (excluding gross negligence). We do not take any responsibility for (including cases where it is obtained).
- Our shop is not responsible for any transactions, communications or disputes that occur between the user and other users or third parties regarding this service.
Article 11 (Changes in service content, etc.)
Our shop shall be able to change the contents of this service or discontinue the provision of this service without notifying the user, and we will not be liable for any damage caused to the user by this.
Article 12 (Change of Terms of Service)
Our shop shall be able to change this agreement at any time without notifying the user if it deems it necessary. If you start using this service after changing this agreement, the user will be deemed to have agreed to the changed agreement.
Article 13 (Handling of personal information)
Article 14 (Notification or Contact)
Notifications or communications between the user and our shop shall be made by the method specified by our shop. Unless the user notifies the change according to the method separately determined by the shop, the shop considers that the currently registered contact is valid and notifies or contacts the contact, and these are the user at the time of making a call. It is considered that you have reached.
Article 15 (Prohibition of transfer of rights and obligations)
The user may not assign the status under the usage contract or the rights or obligations based on this agreement to a third party or provide it as collateral without the prior written consent of our shop.
Article 16 (Governing law / jurisdiction)
- Japanese law shall be the governing law in interpreting this agreement. Regarding this service, the application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall be excluded.
- If a dispute arises regarding this service, the court having jurisdiction over the location of our head office shall be the exclusive agreement jurisdiction court.